We’ll always welcome the best organisations to sponsor our shows & advertise on our station
Red Lamp Radio offers individual sponsorship opportunities for every live show and scheduled advertising 24 hours per day.
They’ve been created to offer your organisation increased exposure to our radio show audiences, which are primarily UK, Spanish & Irish based, allowing Red Lamp Radio to offer a ‘sweet spot’ for any business that would like to speak to that particular audience, including:
- Spanish businesses wanting to advertise to a Spanish, UK or Irish audience that are or will be visiting Spain
- UK businesses wanting to advertise to a UK, Spanish or Irish audience, that are or will be visiting the UK
- Irish businesses wanting to advertise to an Irish, Spanish or UK audience that are or will be visiting Ireland
- Or a mix of all the above for businesses that want to advertise to everyone!
And don’t forget, even though our primary audience is in the UK, Spain & Ireland we’re over the moon to have a global following already, for both our live broadcasts & recorded podcasts, boasting listeners in over 50 countries, which include: United Kingdom, Spain, Ireland, United States, Mexico, Ukraine, Russian Federation, India, Indonesia, Lithuania, Thailand, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Argentina, Philippines, Viet Nam, France, Brazil, Colombia, Germany, Honduras, Canada, Algeria, Poland, Greece, Peru, Pakistan, Egypt, Portugal, Croatia, Bangladesh, Australia, Romania, Italy, Tunisia, Kazakhstan, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Iraq, Chile, Ecuador, Azerbaijan, Ghana, Maldives, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Belgium, Cyprus, Angola, Afghanistan, Armenia & Lebanon!
All sponsors will receive the following recognition benefits.
- Sponsor recognition alongside event or show listing in all official Red Lamp Radio promotions & communications.
- Sponsor logo with a link to your corporate website on the relevant Presenters page for the sponsored show.
- 4 ‘Brought to you with’ brand acknowledgements per sponsored hour (1 at start & close of the hour + 2 more).
- Additional brand exposure on every recorded podcast subsequently played (we had over 5,383 podcast plays in 2019 !!)
- You can also play your sponsored show on your business premises, live and/or afterwards on podcast (subject to all appropriate performance licencing conditions being met that you’ll be solely responsible for adhering to).
- Programme sponsors enjoy advertising category exclusivity during the sponsored show.
If this is something that could benefit your business, drop me a note at email@example.com & let’s chat!
Radio offers efficient targeting
Radio in general targets audiences efficiently because different stations attract different listeners – this allows advertisers to talk selectively to the groups they are most interested in. Added to this is Red Lamp Radio’s UK, Spanish & Irish regional/local structure, culture & audience, which means that businesses can focus their activity very effectively onto key market areas. Red Lamp Radio has a primarily UK, Spanish & Irish audience, so whether you want to talk to a resident part of that audience, or a transient/tourist part, or both, Red Lamp Radio offers you the medium to do that.
Radio reaches people at relevant times and places
Most radio listeners are engaged in another activity, and this means that advertisers can reach listeners at key “touch points” – when they are on the school run, surfing the internet, before going out on Friday nights, and so on. And as Red Lamp Radio can be heard on mobiles, on the internet etc, these touch points are becoming even more widespread.
Radio reaches out in an ad avoidance world
Radio has one of the lowest levels of advertising avoidance – people rarely switch stations because an ad is playing, and they’re therefore available to listen to any message that is relevant, creative, intriguing etc. This is a great opportunity for advertisers who want to reach out to new customers, or to tell existing customers something they didn’t know.
Radio creates a large “share of mind” for a brand
In the same way that radio stations create chart music success, they also create a sense of ubiquity for a brand. This is for two main reasons; firstly, because radio ads are on frequently, & secondly because listeners tend to spend so long listening (on average 14 hours per week). A brand which is big in radio can create a disproportionately large share of mind for itself.
Radio is “a friend”
Listeners use radio for emotional reasons – to keep their spirits up, to stop themselves from feeling bored in a car or isolated while doing daily chores. This leads to them seeing radio as a kind of friend, and this is a valuable context for an advertiser to appear in. It is even more powerful when advertising extends through into branded content – sponsorships & promotions. When a radio station presenter talks about “our friends at Company X”, the listener is hearing about a friend of a friend – this has a strong effect on bringing a brand closer.
Radio offers an affordable frequency of ads
Radio commercials need to be played regularly before they begin to sink in with the listener. An ad that plays just a few times a week is not going to be as effective as one that plays a few times a day every day. It’s not just “What you say” but also “How you say it” and “How many times you say it” that gets results, & as every Red Lamp Radio live show is available on podcast too, your show sponsorship & adverts played during those live shows will get listened to again & again & again!
Generally speaking, radio’s ability to target an audience and offer repetition makes it a very effective advertising medium. In fact, some of the most effective campaigns in business history have been “radio-only” ad campaigns.
Red Lamp Radio’s audience is ever growing
From launch in January 2019, Red Lamp Radio has seen its live show & podcast listeners increase month on month, & whilst internet stations can only definitively see ‘how many units’ tune in during a specified period, where those ‘units’ are from & ‘how long’ they tuned in for, we also know from listener & commercial partner feedback, that the majority of live listening hours are from ‘units’ with multiple listeners, meaning 70 hours can become 700 actual listener hours quite easily, thereby multiplying our sponsors & advertisers exposure.
Red Lamp Radio’s advertising costs
The proof of the pudding is in the eating, hence our deciding to offer absolutely rock bottom advertising & sponsorship rates – because we’d really like you to say ‘let’s give it a go so we can grow together!’.
Costs will vary slightly from region to region, due to differing currencies and agents – but as a rule of thumb you should expect your regional pricing to be reflective of the following UK GBP pricing (which is available to all sponsors and advertisers who are happy to be invoiced & settle those invoices in GBP Sterling):
Write / Produce 30 second radio commercial – dry with no music bed or effects
(& voicing provided by one of our presenters or you) £ 50.00
Write / Produce 30 second radio commercial – with royalty-free music bed
(& voicing provided by one of our presenters or you) £ 75.00
External Studio produced 30 second radio commercial
(with voicing & music provided by one of our partner production studios) £ POA
If you already have finished material or production elements you would like us to use, we can accept all standard audio formats. We prefer wav or Mp3 audio files but will work with other formats too. If you have a format that is not listed, please contact us to discuss format conversion options. We reserve the right to decline audio that doesn’t meet our quality standards or licencing requirements.
Sponsorship cost (each extra day a show is sponsored it qualifies for a further 5% discount on the one show a week rate):
Length of Show
Monthly Costs for Sponsoring 1 to 7 Shows a Week
1 show a week
|2 shows a week||3 shows a week||4 shows a week||5 shows a week||6 shows a week|
7 shows a week
|€ 150||€ 285||€ 405||€ 510||€ 600||€ 675|
|€ 200||€ 380||€ 540||€ 680||€ 800||€ 900|
Further discounts for pre-booking multiple months in advance are available upon request:
& if you’d like a show time & style that’s not scheduled yet, we’ll schedule it for you for the sponsorship duration
Advertising Rate Card (30 second ads – 20 slots available per hour – 2 slots per advertiser per hour maximum):
Plays per Hour
|List Price Per Play||Monthly Plays|
(the minimum number of times your ad will air)
(please check for special offers when ordering)
|2||€ 0.18||1,460||€ 263|
Monthly plays illustrated are based on; ‘number of plays per hour selected × 24 hours × 365 days ÷ 12 months’
Adverts that conflict with ‘sponsorship category exclusivity’ periods will be rescheduled to avoid those times
Please also see our website and/or our representative for details of any Special Offers that may be available
Please Remember: This pricing is for GBP purchases in the UK only, should you want to be invoiced in your local currency, please message firstname.lastname@example.org with your regional details for more specific information.
Soudini Ltd Advertising Terms and Conditions for Red Lamp Radio
- In these terms,
1.1 an ‘Advertisement’ means the advertisement, including any promotion, sponsorship, tagline or microsite:
a) to be broadcast on a single occasion or in a series by the Company on its radio stations; or
b) for publication on any of the websites owned or operated by the Company;
c) and specified on the Advertisement Confirmation Order.
1.2 the ‘Advertisement Order Confirmation’ means the written confirmation provided by the Company to the Buyer confirming details of the Buyer’s order;
1.3 the ‘Company’ means Soudini Ltd (Company Registration No: 7890741) the owner & operator of Red Lamp Radio, whose registered office is at; 199 Broad Street, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B61 8NJ, United Kingdom, or any affiliate or subsidiary of Soudini Ltd and/or Red Lamp Radio, as appropriate;
1.4 the ‘Buyer‘ means the person placing the order for an advertisement campaign with the Company, whether such person be the advertiser of the product or service promoted (the ‘Advertiser‘), or the Advertiser’s advertising agency or media buyer;
1.5 the ‘Campaign’ means the promotional campaign detailed in the Advertisement Order Confirmation;
1.6 the ‘Campaign Start Date’ means the start date of the Campaign detailed in the Advertisement Order Confirmation;
1.7 ‘Intellectual Property’ means any and all patents, trademarks, service marks, designs, utility models, unregistered trademarks, business or trade names, copyright, design-rights, know-how and all other similar rights of a corresponding nature;
1.8 ‘Material’ means the material, content, notes and instructions provided by the Buyer for use in the Advertisements;
1.9 ‘Material Deadline‘ means: if the Buyer is providing their own material for an Advertisement, at least 3 whole working days before the Campaign Start Date; or if the Company is writing and producing the material for an Advertisement, at least 14 working days before the Campaign Start Date.
1.10 the ‘Rate Card’ means the Company’s rate card in effect for the time being and may include, among other matters, its scale of advertisement rates, technical specifications, cancellation deadlines, and standard conditions; and
1.11 These terms and conditions, together with the Sponsorship/Advertisement Order Confirmation and the Rate Card (the “Agreement”) governs the terms on which the Buyer and the Company have agreed to display and broadcast Advertisements on the Company’s radio station(s) and/or websites.
- This Agreement commences on the date the Company issues the Buyer an Order Confirmation after the Buyer signs the Sponsorship/Advertisement Order Form and shall continue until the final Advertisement in the Campaign has been broadcast or is taken down from the Company’s website (whichever is later) (the “Term”).
- The Company shall arrange for Advertisements for the Campaign to be broadcast, published or otherwise communicated to the public as provided for in the Advertisement Order Confirmation. In addition, but only if detailed in the Advertisement Order Confirmation, the Company shall develop, prepare and create the Advertisements for the Campaign.
- The parties shall cooperate in good faith to ensure the Campaign is developed and delivered in accordance with the specifications and deadlines set out in the Advertisement Order Confirmation.
- To the extent that the Company is responsible for the development, design and creation of Advertisements:
a) the Company and the Buyer shall liaise in good faith to determine the concept and relevant details of each Promotion prior to the Campaign Start Date;
b) the Buyer shall provide the Company all Material necessary for the Company to develop the Advertisement (in the format and style agreed with the Company in advance) by the Material Deadline or other agreed delivery date. The Buyer acknowledges that any delay in providing the same will cause delay in the development and/or distribution of the Advertisements. The Company shall not be liable for any delay caused by the Buyer whatsoever;
c) the Company shall consult with the Buyer during the development process and submit the Advertisement material/copy to the Buyer for final approval (such approval not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed) prior to broadcast or publication of the same.
d) The Buyer shall communicate its approval of the Advertisement material/copy as soon as possible thereafter and in no more than 7 days. If the Buyer fails to provide its comments or approval within 7 days, such non-communication shall be deemed as acceptance. Any delay in providing such approval may cause delay in the Campaign Start Date or such other agreed time for publication or broadcast of the Advertisement.
- The Company represents and warrants that it is entitled to enter into this Agreement and to perform the obligations as set out in it.
- The Buyer represents, warrants and undertakes that:
a) it is entitled to enter into this Agreement and to grant the rights to the Company as specified in this Agreement:
b) in relation to each Advertisement, the Buyer contracts with the Company as a principal notwithstanding that the Buyer may be acting directly or indirectly for the Advertiser as an advertising agent or media buyer or in some other representative capacity;
c) it will give the Company written notice of any change of its name, trading style, identity or trading premises immediately (and in no more than 5 working days of such change);
d) all Material will be delivered to the Company within the specified Material Deadline (or as otherwise agreed in writing) in the format or medium notified to the Buyer by the Company in writing;
e) it has obtained clearance and shall be responsible for all costs, royalties and expenses related to all third party rights necessary for the exploitation of any Material it has provided to the Company for the purposes of the Campaign;
f) any information supplied in connection with or within the Advertisement or Material is accurate, complete and true;
g) in respect of any Material submitted for broadcast or publication (whether on the Internet or on the radio) which contains the name or voice or contributions made by any living person, the Buyer or the Advertiser has obtained the authority of such living person to make use of such name or voice or contributions;
h) in relation to any financial promotion (as defined under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000), the Advertiser is, or its contents have been approved by, an authorised person within the meaning of that Act or the Advertisement is otherwise permitted under the Act, under the Financial Promotion Order 2001, or under any other legislation subordinate to the Act;
i) the Advertisement and / or Material complies with the requirements of all relevant legislation (including subordinate legislation, the rules of statutorily recognised regulatory authorities and the law of the European Economic Community) for the time being in force or applicable in the United Kingdom;
j) if the Buyer is the Advertiser’s advertising agency, the Buyer warrants that it is authorised by the Advertiser to enter into this Agreement and to place the Advertisement with the Company;
k) the Advertisement and / or Material is legal, decent, honest, accurate, complete and truthful and complies with the British Code of Advertising, Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing, the BCAP Code, the RadioCentre Radio Copy Guidelines and all other relevant codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority;
l) the exercise by the Company of the rights granted to it under this Agreement will not violate or infringe upon any rights of any third parties including (without limitation), any trade mark, trade name, copyright, patent, right of privacy, moral rights or constitute a libel or slander; and
m) in connection with this Agreement, it shall comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, decrees and/or official government orders including those relating to data protection, anti-bribery, anti-corruption and anti-money laundering.
- The Company may, in its sole discretion, (i) refuse to broadcast or publish an Advertisement or any Material, (ii) require the Advertisement or Material to be amended (or it may refuse or require amendment to a future broadcast of the Advertisement if the broadcast has already commenced), and/or (iii) require that an Advertisement is removed from one or more of the Company’s websites within 24 hours, so as:
a) to comply with any legal or moral obligations placed on the Company, the Buyer or the Advertiser;
b) to avoid infringing a third party’s rights, the British Code of Advertising, the BCAP Code, the RadioCentre Radio Copy Guidelines, any other codes published by the Advertising Standards Authority, the production and quality specifications stipulated or referred to in the Rate Card, or any other relevant laws or regulation;
c) to avoid / remedy the potential risk of bringing the Company into disrepute or harming the Company’s reputation; or
d) to avoid the breach of the Company’s editorial or internal policies.
- The Company reserves the right (during the Term) to broadcast or publish (whether on one of its websites or via one of its radio stations) any Material previously supplied by the Buyer.
- The rejection of any Advertisement or Material by the Company pursuant to the provisions of clauses 8 or 9 shall not incur the Company any liability howsoever arising whether to the Buyer or any third party.
- The Company will use reasonable efforts to comply with the wishes of the Buyer and commits to providing the number of radio spots detailed in the Advertising Confirmation Order, it does not warrant that the time, date or the quality of the Advertisement will be exactly as requested by the Buyer or as set out in the Advertisement Order Confirmation.
- The Company will not be liable for any loss of materials (including the Materials) in relation to the Advertisement, which the Buyer warrants that it has retained in sufficient quality and quantity for whatever purpose.
- The Company shall have the right to change its scale of Advertisement rates at any time provided it provides the buyer with reasonable written notice, which shall be no less than 4 weeks (28 days).
- If the Company receives written notification of the Buyer’s wish to cancel the Campaign or the broadcasting of a particular Advertisement, by recorded delivery at least 21 working days prior to the Campaign Start Date (or the date the relevant Advertisement is due to be broadcast), the Buyer will only be liable to pay the cost of any commercial production which the Company has undertaken prior to cancellation. The relevant cost of such commercial production shall be determined at the Company’s sole discretion and shall be notified to the Buyer, in writing, following cancellation. Any cancellation which is less than 21 working days before the Campaign Start Date, regardless of when the Campaign was booked, shall not (even if followed by the Company) affect the Buyer’s liability for payment for the Advertisement in accordance with clause 16.
- The Company reserves its rights to withdraw, or adjust at its discretion, any discount given to the Buyer for a Campaign if it is not completed because of any stop order or cancellation by the Buyer or by the Company.
CHARGES AND PAYMENT
- The price payable to the Company for the Campaign shall be the price specified in the signed Advertisement Order Form and / or in accordance with the Rate Card. Payment for the Campaign shall be invoiced by the Company on the date of the Advertisement Order Confirmation and is due in clear funds before the Campaign Start Date, unless the Company has agreed with the Buyer in writing to allow it credit, in which case payment shall be due within 21 days of the date of the Company’s invoice.
- Payment must be made to the Company by BACS or other electronic transfer to the Company’s bank account, as detailed on the Company’s invoice.
- All rates and charges payable under this Agreement are exclusive of Value Added Tax which may become payable in addition at the rate from time to time in force.
- Time of payment shall be of the essence of the Agreement.
- All Intellectual Property (including any advertising material originated or developed by the Company under this Agreement) which is owned or licensed by the Company will at all times remain the Company’s property and nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed or construed as an assignment by the Company to the Buyer or the Advertiser of any Intellectual Property rights owned by the Company and all rights arising or generated by any such Intellectual Property will accrue to and inure to the benefit of the Company. The Buyer must obtain the Company’s written consent to use any of its Intellectual Property in the future and the Company reserves the right to charge the Buyer for such use.
- The Advertiser and/or Buyer hereby grant to the Company a limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use and reproduce the Advertiser’s Intellectual Property for the purposes of uploading and displaying any Advertisements provided by the Advertiser onto the Company’s websites and/or (if the Company is developing the Advertisement) for the purposes of developing such Advertisement on the Company’s websites, or for any other purpose in connection with the fulfilment of the Company’s obligations under this Agreement.
- All Intellectual Property belonging to the Advertiser shall at all times remain vested in the Advertiser and nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as an assignment by the Advertiser of any Intellectual Property rights owned by the Advertiser and all goodwill and rights arising in or generated by any such intellectual property will accrue to and inure to the benefit of the Advertiser.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- This section sets out the entire liability of a party to the other and, except as provided in this section, all other liability is excluded.
- It is the responsibility of the Buyer to check the correctness of each Advertisement (and any repeats). The Company will not be responsible for any errors (or the repetition of an error in an Advertisement ordered for more than one radio broadcast or website publication) in Advertisements approved by the Buyer unless it is notified immediately and in writing when the error occurs and the Company fails to remove the Advertisement from its website or continues to repeat the Advertisement in its radio broadcasts. If the error was caused by the Company then the Company’s liability shall be limited at its discretion to either:
a) crediting the Buyer a proportion of the total charge for the Advertisement calculated on a pro-rata basis for the one broadcast containing the error or for the number of days in which the Advertisement was live on the Company’s website(s); or
b) broadcasting a corrected Advertisement or correcting the Advertisement on the Company’s website without charge.
- Subject to condition 22, any complaint, claim or query (whether in relation to the Advertisement or the invoice) must be raised with the Company in writing within 7 days following (as the case may be):
a) the broadcast of the Advertisement;
b) the date on which it is claimed the Advertisement should have been transmitted;
c) the date on which the Advertisement should or has been live on the Company’s website(s); or
d) the date of receipt by the Buyer of the invoice giving rise to the complaint, claim or query.
e) & any such complaint, claim, or query shall not affect the liability of the Buyer for payment by the due time of the Company’s charges for that and all other advertisements.
- The Company shall not be liable to the Buyer for the failure, corruption, interruption, downtime, virus or malfunction of any radio station or website specified in the Advertisement Confirmation Order or for any delay in the broadcast of the Advertisement.
- Notwithstanding any other conditions in this Agreement, if the Company requests the Buyer to amend any Material, then the Buyer shall provide to the Company such amended Material within 7 days (or such other reduced timeframe to ensure that all Material is received 3 days before the Campaign Start Date).
- The Company will not be liable to the Buyer if the success of the Advertisement is less than anticipated by the Buyer.
- The Buyer will indemnify the Company and shall keep it fully and effectively indemnified against all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses or liability whatsoever arising directly or reasonably foreseeably as a result of any breach or non-performance of any of the representations, warranties or other terms contained in these conditions or implied by law. If the Buyer is an agent for the Advertiser, the Buyer shall indemnify the Company against any claim made by the Advertiser against the Company.
- Nothing in this Agreement limits or excludes the liability of a party for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or for any damage or liability incurred by a party as a result of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by the other party.
- All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from this Agreement.
- Without prejudice to clauses 12, 24, 26 and 28 above, the Company shall not be liable for:
a) loss of profits, business, goodwill and/or similar losses or loss of anticipated savings, loss off goods, loss of contract, loss of use, loss of corruption of data or information or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses; and
b) the Company’s total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this Agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the Advertisement concerned.
- The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time and without reason by serving 28 Days written notice to the Buyer.
- Without prejudice to any rights that have accrued under this Agreement or any of its rights or remedies, if a party:
a) commits a material breach of this Agreement which is not capable of remedy or, if capable of being remedied, is not remedied within 14 days after the non-breaching party has given written notification to the other giving details of the breach and requiring its remedy;
b) suspends or threatens to suspend payment of its debts or is unable to pay its debts as they fall due or admits inability to pay its debts or is deemed unable to pay its debts within the meaning of section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986 or (being a natural person) is deemed either unable to pay its debts or as having no reasonable prospect of so doing, in either case, within the meaning of section 268 of the Insolvency Act 1986 or (being a partnership) has any partner to whom any of the foregoing apply; or
c) commences negotiations with all or any class of its creditors with a view to rescheduling any of its debts, or makes a proposal for or enters into any compromise or arrangement with its creditors other than for the sole purpose of a scheme for a solvent amalgamation of the company with one or more other companies or the solvent reconstruction of that party; or
d) files a petition, gives a notice, passes a resolution, or makes an order, for or in connection with its winding up other than for the sole purpose of a scheme for a solvent amalgamation with one or more other companies or for solvent reconstruction; or
e) makes an application to court or an order is made for the appointment of an administrator, or if a notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given, or if an administrator is appointed over the party; or
f) has a person who has become entitled to appoint a receiver over its assets or a receiver is appointed over its assets; or
g) (if the party is an individual) is the subject of a bankruptcy petition or order; or
i. has a creditor who attaches or takes possession of, or a distress, execution, sequestration or other such process is levied or enforced on or sued against, the whole or any part of its assets and such attachment or process is not discharged within 14 days; or
ii. any event occurs, in any jurisdiction, to which it is subject that has an effect equivalent or similar to any of the events mentioned in this clause; or
iii).suspends or ceases, or threatens to suspend or cease, to carry on all or a substantial part of its business; or
iv.(if the party is an individual) dies or, by reason of illness or incapacity (whether mental or physical) is incapable of managing his or her own affairs or becomes a patient under any mental health legislation; or
v. has a change of control or ownership;
h) (in the case of the Buyer) the Company shall be entitled:
i. to suspend the Advertisement from broadcast or to remove the Advertisement from any of its websites until the breach is remedied; or
ii. to terminate this Agreement without liability to the Buyer immediately by giving written notice to the Buyer (without prejudice to any remedy available to the Company for any antecedent breach); and
iii. in any such event, any balance of the price which is outstanding shall become due and payable by the Buyer immediately;
i) (in the case of the Company) the Buyer may terminate this Agreement without liability to the Company immediately by giving written notice to the Company.
- In the event of expiration or termination of this Agreement, all rights and obligations of the parties and the licences granted herein shall cease to have effect and the Company shall no longer be permitted to use the Advertiser’s Intellectual Property.
- In addition to the provisions above, the Company shall also be entitled to:
a) charge a £25 administration charge if any cheque drawn in its favour by the Buyer in purported satisfaction of any unpaid invoice is dishonoured on presentation; and
b) charge interest on any outstanding payments at the rate of 4% per annum above the base rate of Nat West Bank accruing from and including the date that payment fell due until and including the date of actual payment, both before and after judgment; and/or
c) instruct a debt collection agency to recover any sum due and in that case all charges incurred by the Company as a result of such instruction shall be payable by the Buyer in any event;
d) & require all additional charges are payable within 7 days following delivery of the Company’s invoice.
- The Buyer acknowledges and consents to details of the Buyer’s name, address, payment record and if the Buyer is an individual to personal data (as defined under the Data Protection Act 1998) being processed by the Company and submitted to a credit reference agency (details of which shall be available upon request) for the purposes of obtaining a credit report. If Buyers are partners in a partnership or individuals trading as an unincorporated business, this clause applies to the partners in such partnership and the proprietors of such unincorporated business.
- Any personal data transferred to or collected by the Buyer shall be the Company’s exclusive property and the Buyer warrants that:
a) no personal data shall be disclosed to third parties (save to employees or to the extent required by law); and
b) no personal data shall be transferred outside the European Economic Area without the Company’s prior written consent.
- The parties warrant that they shall use reasonable commercial endeavours to ensure that they comply with all relevant legislation governing the processing and transfer of personal data at all times.
- The terms of this Agreement (but not its existence) and any other information notified by one party to the other shall be kept strictly confidential at all times unless required by law, court order of a competent jurisdiction, in which event the disclosing party shall notify the other party shall notify the other party as promptly as possible (and, if at all possible, prior to the making of any such disclosure) and shall use its reasonable commercial endeavours to ensure that such information continues to be treated as confidential. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the parties shall be entitled to disclose any such confidential information on a “need-to-know” basis under the same obligations of confidentiality as in this Agreement, to its professional advisors, employees, officers, contractors, agents and affiliated companies.
- Only where the Advertisement relates to sponsorship:
a) the Company reserves the right to cancel the sponsorship at any time with no liability to the Buyer, save for any pre-paid and undelivered sponsorship announcement/credits, for which the Company will refund the buyer within 30 days of any such cancellation by the Company;
b) the Buyer must give the Company 1 full calendar months written notice, to be sent by recorded delivery, electronic or otherwise, to cancel the sponsorship, during which time it will continue to pay the Company in accordance with condition 12; and
c) the Company reserves the right to alter the programming schedule over holiday periods, which may affect sponsorship credits. In such cases, the Company will endeavour to give the Buyer prior notice.
- The placing of an order for the broadcast of an Advertisement shall amount to an acceptance of these conditions and any conditions stipulated on an order form or elsewhere by the Buyer shall be void insofar as they are inconsistent with these conditions or the Rate Card or the Advertisement Order Confirmation.
- No waiver or indulgence by the Company shall be effective save in relation to the matter in respect of which it was specifically given.
- These conditions shall apply to each Agreement for the broadcast of an Advertisement together with such additional conditions (if any) as may be set out in the Company’s Rate Card and an Advertisement Order Confirmation.
- The Buyer may not assign this Agreement in whole or in part.
- These terms and conditions together with the Rate Card and an Advertisement Order Confirmation constitute the whole agreement between the Company and the Buyer and supersedes all previous agreements relating to its subject matter and the Buyer acknowledges that, in entering into this Agreement, it has not relied on, and shall have no right or remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently) other than as expressly set out in these terms and conditions, the Rate Card and an Advertisement Order Confirmation. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions, the Rate Card and / or the Advertisement Order Confirmation, the Advertisement Order Confirmation shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have no rights to enforce any of its terms whether under the Contracts (Rights of Thirds Parties) Act 1999, or otherwise.
- This Agreement which incorporates these conditions shall be construed under and governed by the law of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Red Lamp Radio